The second International Caricature Portrait Exhibition Tokyo 2020
In order to promote the international exchange of portraiture art, The second International Caricature Portrait Exhibition Tokyo 2020 has been held. The exhibition is held every two years and the first one was successfully held in Beijing in 2018.The second exhibition solicitation is hereby notified as follows:
China Institute of Newscartoon
Zhejiang Cartoonists Association
The Wolu Museum Of Art, Osaka, Japan
Zhejiang Tao’s Culture & Art CO.,LTD.
2. Chief Curator
Tao Xiaoming (chairman of Zhejiang Cartoonists’ Association)
3. Selection committee
By the organizers invited well-known experts in the industry
4. Exhibition theme
Peace, friendship, humor, joy
5. Date of exhibition
May 7th- 20th 2020
6. Exhibition location
Japan-China Friendship Center Art Museum, Tokyo, Japan
7. Scale of exhibition
About 200 selected works are on display
8. Related activities
During the exhibition, seminars and interactive sketching activities will be held in Tokyo, Japan.
9. Soliciting date
From now until December 30, 2019
10. Submission and participation requirements
1) All works shall be submitted via email to Taosar@taosart.cn .
2) Contributions to the ancient and modern celebrities from all over the world, the style and the number are unlimited, artistic, interesting as the first choice, the best admission. As the 32nd Summer Olympic Games will be held in Tokyo, Japan in 2020, the number of sports stars will be appropriately increased.
3) The author's nationality, name, title, mailing address, postal code, email address, contact phone number and copy of id card should be indicated in the submitted work (copy of passport provided by foreign author). Be sure to be exact in order to contact.
4) The resolution of the submitted works should be above 200dpi and the file size should not be less than 2M.
5) The selected works shall be hand-drawn or electronically selected by the author. The single size of hand-drawn manuscripts shall be no less than 42cm×30cm and no more than 80cm×60cm. All electronic manuscripts shall be produced by the organizer.
11. Author treatment
1) The exhibition works will be published in a complete set, and each exhibitor will receive one copy as a gift.
2) Issue exhibition certificate.
3) Invitation to Tokyo for exchange activities
12. Party a's rights
1) The exhibition works have the rights of commerce, exhibition, research, photography, video, publication and publicity.
2) It shall not assume legal liability arising from copyright disputes.
3) All works submitted for evaluation and candidates shall be deemed to have been confirmed and complied with the provisions of the solicitation notice. The organizer reserves the right of final interpretation of all the above provisions.
13. Contact information
Address: 503-505, building A, Dingan Dingdu business building, 68 Dingan Road, Shangcheng District, Hangzhou city, Zhejiang province, China
Contact number: 86-571-85061123
Contact person: Zhu Kai(mobile phone: 18058800172); Chen Qi (mobile phone: 13735804085)
WeChat official account: 陶氏艺术
International Cartoon Festival 2020 | Czech
April 30, 2020
2020 Autószektor Cartoon Contest
International Competition on Climate Change Allianz Global Investors Award 2019
February 29, 2020
24st edition of the international competition FAX FOR PEACE | Italy
February 29, 2020，FAX for PEACE
26 International Cartoon Humour Competition | Slovakia
February 28, 2020, BEER